Friday, December 3, 2010

Winter break!

Today we took the mid-curricular HESI exam.
The "recommended score" is an 850, and a 900+ is considered best.
I scored an 888!

I'll take my 15 minutes of fame, thank you! Anyone who scores <850>

Even though I didn't get higher than a 900, it still felt amazingly good to earn above the recommended score. This test is supposedly an indicator of our NCLEX-RN success, and with my 888, there is a good chance I will successfully complete the boards - at least up until the material we have learned so far.

And now, I sit here and feel like a bit of a lost soul because I don't have anything to study for.
That's sad. Nerd Alert.

I do need to relax and take a few days off the academics, but I think I will portion part of winter break to study for next semester. I really need to aim for higher than a C.
Here is a big F*CK you to the 7 point scale.

It's good that I feel ansty without having anything to study for, I like to learn. But I also need to learn to chill out!

1 comment:

  1. Great job! Glad you beat the recommended score :)

    And you are a typical nerd, which is a good thing. The world could use more study-loving people. I think it's good influence!

    ReplyDelete