Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Bad Blogger Strikes Again

So whatever, I haven't posted since Dec 15th.

Guess what?? Starbucks pissed me off again!

I knew coming to this location that it would result in a fuck up, inevitably. But they are open till 10 and my fav location is open till 9 and I really have a lot to do (for instance, blog for a moment) and my house is insanely distracting. One day, I want my own office!

Anyway...

Grande Americano Iced, white mocha.
So, because I know these people suck, I asked for the white mocha to mix well and for the water before the ice. Any properly strained Sbux barista should know this, but they suck here. But the coffee is still coffee and Sbux is Sbux. Not really, but fuck you get the point.

Right what: white mocha, espresso, swirl around to blend, add water to line, add ice.

What does this fucker do?

Espresso, white mocha, HOT WATER, ice.

I grab my drink... 5 pathetic melted ice cubes melt before me and the glass is warm. What the fuck. Seriously.

Um.. can you remake this, and not use the hot water?

HE GOES: WELL YOU WANTED THE WHITE MOCHA TO BLEND WELL!

Me: Well, you see, espresso is also piping hot! And had you put the white mocha FIRST then the espresso, it would solve the problem! Did your DM even check to see if you completed the modules?!

He responds: you used to work for Sbux?

Me: yes, now make my $3 drink right. I've been awake since 0500 dealing with pregnant women, screaming babies and I have NOT had coffee yet.

He says: yes mam.

JESUS CHRIST.

No comments:

Post a Comment