Sunday, March 6, 2011

I Snapped

For lunch, I really wanted kastle burgers.

See where this is going?

Me: I would like the 3 burger meal with a diet coke. Add cheese, NO MUSTARD. Add Mayo please.
Lady: **punches in order very slowly** ... Puts chocolate milk infront of me (I assume for another customer) and then states they have mayo packets.
Me: They usually just put it ON the burgers, but whatever I guess.
Lady: I'll tell them.
(see wasn't that easy?)

I sit down.

(Time elapsed: 20 minutes) now I'm getting angry because I squeezed in this lunch adventure before work and still wanted my Starbucks! What in hell takes 20 MINUTES to make freaking kastle burgers?! And they had 3 tables, and 3 people in line with me.

I am served 3 kastle burgers... with you guessed it! MUSTARD AND NO CHEESE!

Me: umm.. are you sure this isn't for someone else? I asked for no mustard add cheese & mayo..
Lady 2: Oh damnit (yells across room at register lady) You forget to put no mustard add cheese & mayo!
Me: No, she didn't, look here, it says that on my receipt.
Lady 2: alright, we'll get you what you ordered.

Okay, whatever, fuck ups happen.

I get thirsty and realize I didn't get my diet coke, so I walk back up and ask the lady for my diet coke. She said I wanted chocolate milk. I argue with her no, see you even had diet coke on my receipt.

Gets better...

She argues with me that the chocolate milk, that she swears I asked for (nevermind she charged me for a diet coke! and NO milk) WENT BAD b/c it sat out for over 30 minutes and SHE WANTS ME TO PAY FOR IT!

UMMMM.. Negative chief.

After a rather angry stare, she gives me a diet coke and mumbles to herself.

I sit back down, I've now been here for 45 minutes or so.

Lady 2 returns with another tray and places before me.. 3 burgers, no cheese, clean bread but with mustard still on the patties.

I just snapped.

Me: Here is my receipt and credit card, please refund me.
Lady 2: what is the problem?
Me: I ordered what I wanted, and it was not given to me, I honestly have no patience at this point, give me my money back and I will go else where for lunch.
Lady 2: Well we can fix this.
Me: I have been here for almost an hour for 3 mini burgers, french fries and a diet coke. Your cashier argued with me over a drink I never ordered and your kitchen messed up my order twice. And you think I want you to fix this? And to top if off, you only replaced my bread and left mustard on the meat.
Lady 2: Well there is cheese on it like you asked *SHE GRABS THE BREAD, LIFTS IT UP AND THERE IS NO CHEESE!* then hands the food BACK to me!
Me: You call that cheese? There is no cheese? And I especially now want a refund and you put your ungloved hands up in my food!!!!

So I got my refund and we wound up ordering sushi at work, which turned out fine and as planned, as ordered.

Moral of story: if a place is in business to serve food, and they fail to do that correctly... that's a bad business model!!!!!

If I go to pick up dry cleaning and they have coffee brewing, I take a cup and it tastes like shit. Oh well! I went there for dry cleaning, not coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment