Friday, September 17, 2010

How about a blog?

I've tried before to maintain a blog but failed for two reasons. One, I am guilty of not finding time to make material and two, I get writer's block. Both of which I can work on.

Why blog? An avenue to vent, to keep record of experiences, to share experiences with someone interested in nursing school, and to keep people in my life aware of what is going on.

Nursing school, being a professional education, makes it incredibly hard to keep up with friends and family. We get a lot of "haven't heard from you" "are you alive?"
It could be helpful to maintain a blog so they can hear from me in detail and know that I haven't kicked the bucket or neglected them.

Now of course, HIPAA must be maintained if and when I share experiences. I claim to be a nursing student but for all you know I could be a peruvian coffee bean grower and my medical expertise ends at the care and development of my coffee beans.

What's going on these days? On this glorious Friday afternoon I plan to study at Starbucks (have to keep an eye on their coffee beans) and who knows what later.
My exam 2 of the second semester is Monday, so anxiety is peaking.

Next week I hope to post recollections on experiences past.



No comments:

Post a Comment