Saturday, October 9, 2010

True Story

classmate: did you go to school yesterday?
me: yeps
classmate: anything important?
me: besides her confusing everyone, no.
classmate: good.
me: did I miss anything worthwhile thursday?
classmate: no, I played on my computer the entire time.

That's a summary of how the semester is going now.

The material on exam 3 could not possibly fail to maintain my attention any worse.
It's terrible material, just boring and bland. Part of it is oncology concepts and I just can't seem to get interested in the subject - no offense to cancer! It's just not my forte.

In other news..
Having a never ending supply of my beloved iced coffee has done two things..
1. I felt like I had a cold this week and when I was resting my heart felt a little strange. Being the nervenne that I am, I listened with my steth and self-diagnosed PVCs. Looks like I need to lay off the caffeine and probably even more so when taking the real-deal sudafed.
2. basic supply and demand. now that my supply is never ending, the coffee cravings have ceased greatly over the past few days and I don't even flinch when I drive past a coffee house. That is all changing with another exam creeping up.

So there, that is all.



No comments:

Post a Comment