Saturday, November 20, 2010

Baby pictures!

Well, not my baby pictures and there is no embryo incubating, puppy baby pictures!

She is our baby, so as any parent would do, we want to show her off!


Little ham thinks she rules the roost and took up my side of the bed!
I had no hand in positing her, she lays like that on her own.



Closeup!


Back of dear boyfriend's head.
This was the morning after one of our first nights with her.
I wake up at ~3am & ~6am to take her out to potty.
Kennel training = my version of hell.
Anyway, I laid back in bed with her and when I woke up a few hours later
this is how I found her, too cute not to photograph!



The first night I had Zoe, she fit in my purse! Granted, its a huge purse.
We went to 24/7 store to get food.
(I know, crappy food, we got the good stuff the next day)



I had only had her for about 2 hours when I took this!
Crappy crackberry camera, but it will do!



I have another task to complete to evade studying.. my eyebrows are looking a little shapeless.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the blog information and too cute of a puppy.

    ReplyDelete