Monday, November 22, 2010

WhiningPuppyItis and Laundry.

The whining was cute at first, sort of, now it's getting very tiresome.
She did very well last night, albeit I kept her up till almost 4am while I was studying.

I have a bad habit of not kenneling her when I am home. I know, it's not cruel but she sits there and stares, and whines. I have her in the kennel now, she only whined for about 5 minutes initially.

I put her twisty toy in there, a toy I could definitely not leave in there when I am not home, and that keeps her a little more occupied.

The paranoia about the whining is because if I can sit across the room from the wall I share with my neighbor, and hear his entire conversation on the phone, I know he hears her at night. I just don't need neighbor wars and bitching. I barely know the guy, he's cool and we get along but I have no idea how quirky he could be. Hell, I don't even know if he knows we have a dog. Maybe he sleeps like a dead log.

Laundry.
When I was younger and a spoiled brat, my mom did my laundry for me, folded it and left it in stacks in the laundry room. The "agreement" was she would do it as long as I didn't "rummage" through it, same for my dad. She liked the neat appearance and claimed to have rather do laundry herself and not allow anyone else the opportunity to f*ck up clothing.

I've kept that mentality with dear boyfriend. I have no problem doing his laundry. It's easy enough because I hang all of his work stuff right there in laundry room and the rest is quick folding. I'd rather keep up with the laundry to maintain a clean house, and dirty laundry isn't fun.

I have a tick thought. I am quirky. I get just pissed when he rummages through it, or worse, when I find folded clean clothing on the floor or in a hamper it doesn't belong in, a dirty one or the sock hamper. F*ck pairing socks, them bitches go straight to one hamper.

So maybe I am turning into my mother, but I don't think I am being unreasonable to ask for him to just freaking leave it the way he left it! I know his time management needs improvement, he always waits till the last second to get ready for work, thus he rushes and thus he occasionally makes a mess, I come home and find it and get very pissy.

Tick/quirk re: laundry part 2: I cannot focus in a dirty house. I could be sitting here, on the sofa in the living room and lose concentration over dirty dishes in the sink. I just need order to focus. So, if I come home and have work to do, or studying, I need to cyclone through the house to get it clean before I can mentally chill. TICK!
SO, it would be very cool if he would just keep up with what I do around the house.

I sense this is a battle I will just have to lose. Teaching myself time management is hard enough, I can't be responsible for teaching a grown man. Maybe he will learn by example? I hope.

Am I a "nervene" about this laundry business?

No comments:

Post a Comment