Monday, November 29, 2010

Easily Annoyed

We all have our pet peeves, some rather extreme, some understandable.

I have one in-particular that really makes my "13th" cranial nerve pulsate.

The bathroom fan.

I HATE it. Not scared of it, just fucking hate it. So annoying. It really does nothing to cool/heat/reduce steam.

Our 1 bathroom is in the middle hallway and I can hear the fan from the bedroom and the living room. I get so freaking pissy if DB leaves the bathroom and leaves the fan on.
Okay, I don't use it. I get that other people like him use it, but if you're not in there: TURN THE FUCKING THING OFF!!! Likewise for lights, are you leaving them on for random household critters?!
The dishes don't need the fucking lights on.

So anyway, the bathroom fan just really irks the shit out of me, mostly when left on when bathroom is unoccupied.

I'm not a complete nutjob. I just had the sound of white noise, which the fan resembles.

So anyway.... study time. I feel better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment